Do you have an idea about freelance writing that would be perfect for FreelancerFAQs? We are open to hearing from new and established freelance writers interested in sharing your knowledge to our readers.
We cover a wide range of topics that are important to freelance writing:
- Tips on advancing your career
- Ways to break into freelance writing
- How to land clients
- Different ways to make more money as a freelance writer
- Tips on how to manage your freelance writing business
- Tips on how to manage your writer website
- How to write better content
- Tips on staying productive
- And more…
Our topics can appeal to brand new freelance writers and to more advanced writers in the field.
Guest Posting Submission Guidelines
If you are interested in guest posting please follow our guidelines to ensure your post will be featured on our site:
- 600+ words long. Make sure you cover your topic thoroughly.
- You are required to phrase your headline in the form of a question. Phrase it the same way a writer might pose it.
- Yes: How Do I Raise My Freelance Writing Rates?
- No: Thinking About Raising Your Rates? Here’s How
- You may choose any topic you like as long is it hasn’t been done on the site before. If you want to do the same question but have something to add or want to go a slightly different direction, that is fine; just word the question differently.
- Topics should be geared toward freelance writers, but feel free to take an approach with anything a freelance writer may ask, including things like working from home, managing their website, making a living, dealing with clients, etc. It’s also okay to target any level, from novice to advanced writers.
- By submitting your post, you give FreelancerFAQ’s ownership of your post. You cannot publish this post anywhere else (including on your website) in future. You can, however, provide a link to your post.
Please send your completed post – as a MS Word document – to email@example.com
What Do You Get?
As a guest contributor, you’ll receive an author bio with links, photo, etc. at the end of your post. You can also include a link or two to your own relevant content within the post if you’d like.